A few rules ...
The safety of our swimmers, parents, teachers and other staff is paramount and as such we have laid out certain rules and have listed some of our expectations:
- No photographs or filming in the pool hall.
- Please remove outdoor shoes before entering the pool hall. Use overshoes provided
- Swimmers of school age must wear swim hats. Goggles are optional.
- Girls should wear one piece swimsuits.
- Boys no long baggy trunks please.
- Please arrive promptly for lessons.
- Do not enter the water if you have consumed food 30 minutes prior to swimming.
- Please respect the gender designation of changing rooms. Cubicles are not available. Children under the age of 8 (of the opposite gender) may be in your changing room.
- Please do not allow your children to change in the toilet cubicles.
- Nightingale's Swim School are granted access to our sites and pools by third parties. Please observe speed limits on site, parking arrangements and access to the buildings correctly.
- Adults using the changing rooms are requested to consider other bathers and parents supervising young children and adults are requested to consider their behaviour and act accordingly.
- Please RESPECT the teachers and pool staff and speak to them in a manner that you would like to be spoken to yourself.
Failure to abide by the above rules may lead to us excluding you from our program and/or the third party cancelling our bookings altogether so we do take this very seriously.
If you have concerns or suggestions regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
© Copyright Nightingale's Swim School